Policy briefing on voluntary assisted dying
The briefing is based on this collection of their research articles, book chapters and other papers written over almost the last 20 years:
- Volume 1: pages 1 – 167
- Volume 2: pages 168 – 349
- Volume 3: pages 350 – 532
- Volume 4: pages 533 – 750
- Volume 5: pages 751 – 924
End of Life Law in Australia website
This website provides accurate, practical and relevant information for patients, families, health and legal practitioners, the media, policymakers and the broader community about Australian laws governing end of life decision-making.
End of Life Law training
- End of Life Law for Clinicians – a free training program for clinicians about end of life law, funded by the Commonwealth Government.
- End of Life Directions for Aged Care – a Legal Toolkit which provides practical information about the law at end of life for the aged care sector, funded by the Commonwealth Government.
- Ben White, Interview about evidence-based law and policy making on voluntary assisted dying (2019)
- Ben White and Lindy Willmott, Law-making on voluntary assisted dying must be based on reliable evidence (2020)