Postgrad: PhD in Materials Science and Nanotechnology – Queensland University of Technology (2016) Undergrad: BSc (Hons) Physics – Fakir Mohan University (2006)
MS in Applied Physics and Ballistics – Fakir Mohan University (2009)
PhD in Materials Science and Nanotechnology – Queensland University of Technology (2016)
BSc (Hons) Physics – Fakir Mohan University (2006)
Graphene, the worlds first two dimensional material, is loaded with extraordinary properties. The Scanning Tunneling Microscope, gives us the capability to see individual atoms. Putting these things together allows us to increase our knowledge of surface science, and do more.
- Gupta B, Notarianni M, Mishra N, Shafiei M, Iacopi F, Motta N (2014) Evolution of epitaxial graphene layers on 3C SiC/Si (1 1 1) as a function of annealing temperature in UHV. Carbon, 68, p563-572, Cites: 22, SJR: 2.109 [Q1], IF: 6.198, .
- Gupta B, Placidi E, Hogan C, Mishra N, Iacopi F, Motta N (2015) The transition from 3C SiC (1 1 1) to graphene captured by Ultra High Vacuum Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. Carbon, 91, p378-385, SJR: 2.109 [Q1], IF: 6.198, .
- Zarotti F, Gupta B, Iacopi F, Sgarlata A, Tomellini M, Motta N (2016) Time evolution of graphene growth on SiC as a function of annealing temperature. Carbon, 98, p307-312, SJR: 2.109 [Q1], IF: 6.198, .
- Rigoni, F., R. Maiti, C. Baratto, M. Donarelli, J. MacLeod, B. Gupta, M. Lyu, A. Ponzoni, G. Sberveglieri, N. Motta, and G. Faglia (2017) Transfer of CVD-grown graphene for room temperature gas sensors.. Nanotechnology IOP, 28,(41), pp.414001.
- Carlo Piloto, Mahnaz Shafiei, Hareem Khan, Bharati Gupta, Tuquabo Tesfamichael, Nunzio Motta (2017) Sensing performance of reduced graphene oxide-Fe doped WO3 hybrids to NO2 and humidity at room temperature. Applied Surface Science, 434, pp.126-133.
- Piloto C, Mirri F, Bengio E, Notarianni M, Gupta B, Shafiei M, Pasquali M, Motta N (2016) Room temperature gas sensing properties of ultrathin carbon nanotube films by surfactant-free dip coating. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 227, p128-134, SJR: 1.305 [Q1], IF: 4.758, .
- Datta, A.J., Gupta, B., Shafiei, M., Taylor, R., & Motta, N. (2016) Growth of graphene on cylindrical copper conductors as an anticorrosion coating: A microscopic study. Nanotechnology, 27(28), Article Number-285704.
View on ePrints
- Savic, N., Rahman, M.M., Miljevic, B., Saathoff, H., Naumann, K.H., Leisner, T., Riches, J.D., Gupta, B., Motta, N., & Ristovski, Z.D. (2016) Influence of biodiesel fuel composition on the morphology and microstructure of particles emitted from diesel engines. Carbon, 104, pp. 179-189.
View on ePrints
- Ahmed M, Khawaja M, Notarianni M, Wang B, Goding D, Gupta B, Boeckl JJ, Takshi A, Motta N, Saddow S, Iacopi F (2015) A thin film approach for SiC-derived graphene as an on-chip electrode for supercapacitors. Nanotechnology, 26 (43), p1-11, SJR: 1.196 [Q1], IF: 3.573, .