Service Thinking for Social Problems is a QUT-led group of researchers seeking to apply scholarly theories from the field of services marketing and social marketing to real-world social problems. The outcome of our projects is the creation of an evidence-base for policy and strategy in for business, government and non-profit organisations as well as innovative ideas that are cutting edge.
The research teams for each project are typically trans-discipline and involve QUT researchers and higher-degree students along with collaborators from Australian and International universities. With a proven track record of success with partners from different sectors and industries, these researchers adopt a partnership approach to bring together the brightest minds with practitioners to solve social problems.
Our Value Proposition
- Creative solutions by the brightest minds
- The breadth of consultancy with the depth of science
- Transdisciplinary innovation
- Proven track record
- Evidence-based and scientific approach
- We have experience across multiple sectors; including healthy eating, sexual health, energy, education, alcohol consumption and many more!
‘Service Thinking for Social Problems’ Site Lead
QUT Research Students