The Bridge and BridgeTech Industry Fellowships Program launched round 1 applications in September 2020.
We have had many enquiries and interest in this competitive industry placement program from our national network and thank you for your support . In light of COVID-19 and the pressure and uncertainty of 2020, we have decided to extend the deadline for applications by 1 week, to give everyone a chance to apply and submit the best application possible.
The application process includes:
- specifying how an industry placement would benefit you and your commercialisation goals (please provide up to 500 words for this section, as much information as possible)
- identifying your professional experience with the biotech/medtech industries
- uploading a relevant, professional CV.
The program offers:
- industry placement internship with Bridge or BridgeTech consortium partners or industry associates
- 10 places for Bridge Program alumni, participants and associated participants
- 10 places for BridgeTech Program alumni, participants and associated participants
- $10,000 fellowship assistance to enhance and enable an industry placement.
For more information such as FAQ’s, the recording of the September launch event and other information can be found on the website.
Submit applications through our website by 5pm AEST on Friday 23 October.