Welcome to the Structural Engineering Group in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Queensland University of Technology.
Collectively, we are a group of Engineers/researchers with significant interests and strong research records of accomplishment in the field of Structural Engineering. The Structural Engineering Group includes researchers specializing in:
- Structural Dynamics
- Disaster Resilience Wind and Fire Engineering Structures
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Development of New Constructional Materials
- Impact Resistant Structures
- Thin-walled Steel Structures
- Advanced Research in Conventional Materials – Steel, Concrete, Timber and Masonry
The Group consist of nine academics and more than 25 postgraduate students solving real world structural engineering problems.