Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Mass Spectrometry Development Laboratory
- 2011 – 2014 B.Sc. (Chemistry) Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf
- 2014 – 2016 M.Sc. (Chemistry) Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 2017 – 2021 PhD (Chemistry) Queensland University of Technology, Soft Matter Materials Laboratory
- 2021 SAGE HDR publication award, Commended paper, Faculty of Science, QUT (Nature Communications, 2021)
- 2021 – present Post-Doc at QUT
Research Interests and projects:
Scientific programming (python) for research in photochemistry, polymer chemistry, analytical chemistry and lipidomics. Development of discovery-focussed workflows for analysis of fatty acids and lipids in complex biological media.