QUT Centre for Data Science is offering the Data Science for Social Good program to Not for Profit organisations. Please read the Terms and Conditions and Agreement Template to understand more about this program.
- Possible solution to a real-world problem within a short time.
- Greater insights about the power of data science for social good.
- Potential of longer partnership with the centre after a successful project, if desired.
Selection criteria for the project
- A significant problem related to social good.
- A solvable problem during the short span of project time.
- Availability of relevant and appropriate data for analysis.
- No commercialisation and IP involved.
6-10 weeks for each project.