For current PhD Scholarship opportunities please see here
Our Centre provides an innovative, supportive and fun research training environment, where research students work alongside senior researchers.
Our research training activities include:
- internal and external seminars
- masterclasses with visiting scholars
- reading groups
- developmental workshops
- access to significant formal and informal mentoring opportunities
- exchanges and visiting fellowship opportunities with our partner organisations and partner universities nationally and internationally.
- industry and government project opportunities
Explore our topic areas and identify a supervisor
You can view the current PhD opportunities and topics relating to our five research programs here or view by program below:
- Visual learning and understanding PhD topics
- Decision and control PhD topics
- Physical interaction PhD topics
- Perception and localisation PhD topics
- Human interaction PhD topics
Submit your CV
Due to the volume of PhD enquiries we receive, we have a streamlined process for expressing interest in studying with us.
If you haven’t already, you can send us your CV using the contact form below – that’s all you need to do at this stage.
If you don’t hear from us, you can assume that we don’t currently have any suitable PhD openings, or that we do not have a suitable potential PhD position for you. This applies whether this is an unsolicited application or whether you are responding to a specific call for PhD applications.
Submit your CV