The LABS 2020 is a behind the scenes snapshot of research conducted by QUT’s Tier 1 Centres within the Science and Engineering Faculty.
Along with the research in the Centres for Data Science and Materials Science, you can read all about the Centre for Robotics big impact research. This includes:
- Robotic navigation and wayfinding
- Robotic models for navigation, manipulation and interaction
- Autonomous vehicles to detect and recognise soldier commands, and traverse terrains to execute those commands
- Building better manufacturing processes through robotics
- Creating autonomous systems with improved navigation and autonomy in unknown environments.
You can download the full version which includes the research stories of QUT Science & Engineering’s Tier 1 Centres.