- If my application is unsuccessful, can I re-apply for round 2? Will I receive feedback?
- Can I undertake associated programs at the same time from the Export Hub partners – i.e. LS Catalyst, Bridge/BridgeTech, etc.?
- I am a researcher at a university/institute – can I apply?
- What stage of development should my product/technology be?
- Do I have to be located in Queensland?
- What are the four phases of the program?
- What if I am unsuccessful in proceeding from phase 1 to 2?
- If I am successful in gaining selection to the Export Hub – can a number of my company/team attend the Bootcamps and other workshops? If I can’t attend events, can someone go in my place?
- What Asian regions/countries will be targeted?
- What overseas organisations/companies are involved in the hub?
- What happens if international travel can’t occur during my round?
- Are there membership fees involved in the hub?
Got more questions? Send us an email and a team member will be in contact shortly: