Who can apply for the program?
We select 50+ SME’s and startups from around Queensland based on competitive criteria, including:
- the stage of the technology’s development
- the technology’s compatibility with identified target export markets in Asia.
Our key focus markets are North Asia (Greater China, Japan, Korea) and South East Asia/ASEAN, with the long-term objective of participant SMEs and start-ups establishing physical presences and/or long-term partnerships in these areas.
How long is the program?
We will run two, year-long programs commencing in 2021.
What can I expect?
Participating in the program gives you access to support, training and activities, including:
- workshops and seminars on key issues, delivered by industry and business leaders with expertise in Asian export markets
- bootcamps to develop and refine key export strategies and pitches to identified target markets
- online training for commercialisation to key export markets and emerging sectors in Asia Pacific
- missions to key Asian markets.
How to apply
Applications are currently closed.