Who can apply for the program?
We select 50+ SME’s and startups from around Queensland based on competitive criteria, including:
- the stage of the technology’s development
- the technology’s compatibility with identified target export markets in Asia.
Our key focus markets are North Asia (Greater China, Japan, Korea) and South East Asia/ASEAN, with the long-term objective of participant SMEs and start-ups establishing physical presences and/or long-term partnerships in these areas.
How long is the program?
We will run two, year-long programs commencing in 2021.
What can I expect?
Participating in the program gives you access to support, training and activities, including:
- workshops and seminars on key issues, delivered by industry and business leaders with expertise in Asian export markets
- bootcamps to develop and refine key export strategies and pitches to identified target markets
- online training for commercialisation to key export markets and emerging sectors in Asia Pacific
- missions to key Asian markets.
Submit your application
Applications are currently open. Complete this application form to apply.
Note that to attend any of our Bootcamp events, you must apply to be a part of the program first by completing this form.