The Life Sciences Innovation Export Hub in Queensland has been established through a collaboration with Life Sciences Queensland (LSQ), Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the Australia China Technology Incubator (ACTI), supported by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science’s SME Export Hub Program.
Together we draw together industry and research expertise from the Queensland life sciences sector with dedicated Asian export capability and knowledge:
- LSQ leads the hub as an Australian Peak Body, representing the Queensland life sciences industry
- QUT leverages the experience and expertise of the Bridge and BridgeTech commercialisation programs
- ACTI brings significant knowledge and networks in the Asia Pacific region and model training programs for Asian markets.
Our collaboration aims to develop Queensland’s life sciences sector by providing program participants with tools to accelerate the commercialisation of their research and technology. We do this through a program that offers:
- training in commercialisation and export strategies specific to the life sciences
- advice and expertise to accessing key markets in the Asia Pacific region
- exposure to industry practitioners, domestic and international
- access to existing partner programs such as regional SME support, commercialisation training, and start-up incubators.
- Project overview flyer (PDF file)
- Export strategy plan (PDF file)
- Activities plan (PDF file)
- Hub launch event recording on YouTube.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Want to keep up to date with the program? Subscribe to our mailing list to find out more about applications and events.