Future farming research requires a transdisciplinary approach. Our expertise and current research activities include aspects related to:
- Sensors and sensor networks
- Computer-human, cognition interaction
- Text mining and customer sentiment analysis
- Data Science, big data analytics, data visualisation
- Decision science and operations research
- Mathematical modelling and computation
- Robotics and autonomous systems
- Management, economics, business models
- Law and policy.
Within QUT, we have access to world-class research capabilities through:
- Centre for Robotics
- Centre for Data Science
- Centre for Agriculture and the Bioeconomy
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Mathematical and Statistical Frontiers (ACEMS)
- School of Economics and Finance, QUT Business School
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Robotic Vision (now known as Robotic Vision Australia)
Working with us
We use different models depending on the needs of our clients and partners which include industry, government and other research organisations.
Our work ranges from outright consultancy services and contract research to research collaborations with QUT co-investment to partnerships for accessing leverage funding.