This project will catalyse sector-wide engagement to empower students and staff to build digital career capabilities for graduate employability and lifelong career development. The project involves exploration of exemplary practice and industry needs, international expert input, an educational toolkit, cultivation of a vibrant community of practice, and case study trials in four universities.
- Professor Ruth Bridgstock
- Profesor Huib Schippers, Griffith University
- Associate Professor Brydie-Leigh Bartleet, Griffith University
- Professor Dawn Bennett, Curtin University
- Professor Scott Harrison, Griffith University
- Professor Paul Draper, Griffith University
- ARC Linkage Project (2015-2018)