The QUT node of the ARC Centre of Excellence for Automated Decision-Making and Society (ADM+S) is currently recruiting 5 Postdoctoral Research Fellows across a number of humanities, social science and computational disciplines.
The Postdoctoral Research Fellows will be based at the Digital Media Research Centre, and will collaborate actively with the Centre of Excellence’s national and international network of participants. All Centre Postdoctoral Research Fellows will also have access to the Centre of Excellence’s research training and professional development opportunities, international visiting fellowships and exchanges (travel arrangements permitting), and the Centre’s network of industry partners.
These five positions are now open for applications.
- Critical Data Studies and Digital Methods (Data research program) Applications close 8 November 2020
- News and media focus area Applications close 8 November 2020
- Computational law (Machines research program) Applications close 15 November 2020
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Governance, Accountability, and Equality in Automated Systems (Institutions research program) Applications close 15 November 2020
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Law, Accountability and Data Science (Institutions and Data research programs) Applications close 15 November 2020
For more details, selection criteria, and how to apply please visit the QUT Jobs website.
The fellowships are three year, fixed-term appointments at Level A.
For direct enquires about these positions, contact the nominated supervisors (listed in the position descriptions), or Associate Director of the ADM+S Centre, Professor Jean Burgess email@example.com