Bachelor of Architecture (First Class Honours) (Queensland University of Technology)
Marissa Lindquist is an award winning architect and lecturer at the School of Design, Queensland University of Technology. In 2008 she was awarded the National Dulux Study Tour for emerging architects in Australia. She formed part of the editorial team for the international IDEA Symposium  entitled Interior Spaces in Other Places Brisbane, Australia, and is recognized for her creative practice through publication within the 2012 Venice Biennale Australian Pavilion. In 2017 Marissa was awarded a Women in Research Grant QUT. Marissa is currently undertaking her PhD focusing upon neuro-imaging, architecture + emotion. Her teaching practice dwells on the margins of interiority, perception and craft making.
- 2010 – Present: Lecturer (QUT School of Design) Teaching design and theory – Interior/Architecture course. Masters Supervision – Architecture course.
- 2009 – 2010: Associate Lecturer (QUT School of Design) Teaching design and theory in the interior and architecture course.
- 2005 – 2008: Tutor (QUT School of Design) Teaching Design in the interior and architecture course.
- 2007 – 2009: Architect, Bosanquet Foley Architects Qld (Residential)
- 2005 – 2007: Architectural Graduate and Inaugural Member, The Architectural Practice Academy QLD (Regional Community, Public and Residential)
- 2002 – 2005: Architectural Graduate, MJM Workshop QLD (Education, Resort and Residential)
- 2002: HOK Sport Venue and Event (International Sport)
- 1999 – 2002: Haysom Spender Architects (Commercial/Residential)
- 1996 – 1998: Project Leaders (Clubs/Residential)
- Lindquist MM, Sanders PS, (2018) Charles Fulton as educator, Proceedings of the 100 Years of Architectural Education in Queensland Symposium p7
- Lindquist MM, (2018) OUTSIDE/INSIDE - QUT Furniture Studies Exhibition 2018, 8 - 22 November 2018, Creative Industries Precinct, Kelvin Grove, QLD
- Sanders PS, Lindquist MM, Kinnunen NJ, (2018) Fulton Trotter Architects: Three Quarters Innovation Connections Project ID: ICG000188, https://eprints.qut.edu.au/123312/1/FTA%20Final%20Report%2020180924.pdf
- Lindquist MM, Franz JM, (2012) Sublime acts: Desire in the studio, IDEA Symposium Proceeding, Interior: A State of Becoming, Book 1 p1-9
- Lindquist MM, Pytel A, (2012) Lindquist and Pytel, Formations: new practices in Australian architecture : 13th International Architecture Exhibition, Venice, Italy, 2012 | http://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/6094622 p40-43
- Lindquist MM, Pendergast L, (2012) EMAGN2012 Exhibition, http://designonline.org.au/content/emagn2012-exhibition/
- Franz JM, Lindquist M, Bitner G, (2011) Educating for change: A case for a pedagogy of desire in design education, Proceedings of the DesignEd Asia Conference 2011 p1-6
- Taylor M, Lee G, Lindquist MM, (2010) Interior spaces in other places
- Lindquist MM, (2008) Dulux Study Tour London Report July 2008 p1-3
- Lindquist M, Weber J, Petrie W, Dorham J, (2007) Multi-events Stadium Buchanan Park Redevelopment, Australia, Queensland, Mount Isa