The Position of Centre Research Services Officer has been advertised, closing 6 July, 2021.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with academics / teams to facilitate submissions for research grant applications, including the collection and entry of information, coordinating documentation with the relative authorising officers.
- Provide advice and support in developing research project budgets, including working closely with researchers to develop and enter budgets for research projects.
- Provide advice and support regarding the administrative, eligibility and compliance aspects of research funding opportunities.
- Work with applicants to repurpose submitted and / or unsuccessful applications to alternative opportunities.
- Built and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, particularly ORS to provide exceptional and proactive client service.
- Contribute to the development of tools and resources to assist applicants in the preparation of research grant and fellowship applications.
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team environment by developing effective working relationships, strategies and procedures that foster and encourage a cohesive and efficient team environment.
- Maintain efficient, accurate and accessible files, filing systems and procedural documentation.
- Compliance with health and safety policies, procedures, hazard reporting and safe work practices.