The following events were held over the life of the project:
- Kerrigan, Susan; Ryan, Mark; (2021) Screen Business in the Regions: Balancing the Production of Corporate and Passion projects, Australian Media Traditions, 30 September, Victoria University, Melbourne.
- Ryan, Mark David, and Hearn, Greg. (2021). Deep Dive: Mapping cultural and creative industry ‘hotspots’ in the regions: national findings and insights from Queensland and Western Australia. Artlands (Regional Arts Australia), 3 September, Empire Theatre, Toowoomba.
- Kerrigan, Susan, Ryan, Mark David, McIntyre, Phillip, Cunningham, Stuart, McCutcheon, Marion. (2021). Screen Business in the Regions: Balancing the Production of Corporate and Passion projects. Australian Screen Production Education & Research Association Conference, June 16-18, University of Newcastle.
- Ryan, Mark David (2019), Mapping regional creative industries: A population and hotspot analysis of Australian cultural and creative activity. Faculdade de Letras da Universidade do Porto (University of Porto Arts and Humanities Faculty), Porto, Portugal, 26 October, 2019.
- Stuart Cunningham, Marion McCutcheon, Greg Hearn, Christy Collis, Mark Ryan. (2019). What do regional Australian creative economies look like? Notes from the field. November. Brisbane: Digital Media Research Centre.