A huge congratulations to the recipients of this year’s Faculty of Science Executive Dean’s Commendation for Outstanding Doctoral Thesis awardees.
This award recognises an outstanding contribution to the field of study and excellence in higher degree research practice. What an achievement!
Recipient list below:
- Dr Xin Mao, “Computational exploration of high efficient catalysts for clean energy conversion”
- Dr Leona Lucas Rodrigues, “Advanced photochemical reactions induced by visible light”
- Dr Andres Reyes Zuluaga, “Modulation and Tuning of Spin crossover by Encapsulation of Metal Complexes within HalogenBonded Architectures”
- Dr Mihiri Ekanayake Uda Gedaralage, “Plasma assisted nanomaterials synthesis from sustainable sources”
- Dr Joshua Arthur, “Hygroscopic insulator organic field effect transistor sensors”
- Dr Minh Tam Hoang, “Metal halide perovskite nanocrystals: From synthesis to applications”
- Dr Philipp Willi Kamm, “Understanding of lambda-orthogonal photo-induced reaction systems”
- Dr Gurpreet Kour, “First principles investigations on transition metal based electrocatalysts for efficient clean energy conversion”
- Dr Wei Li, ““Ultrasensitive NO2 gas sensors based on layered van der Waals MoO3 and its heterostructures”
- Dr Olawale Oloye, “Design and engineering of nanostructured liquid metal composites for catalytic applications”
- Dr Dumindu Thanaweera Achchige, “Design and characterisation of layered transition metal oxide cathode materials for Na-ion batteries”