The QUT Centre for Future Enterprise is currently recruiting six research positions to provide contemporary research capacity within CFE, to support the building of a cross disciplinary and thematic approach to research projects that span two or more of CFE’s research themes: entrepreneurial enterprise, digital enterprise, social-purpose enterprise, robust enterprise.
The newly created positions available include:
- 2 year Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 6 month visiting Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- 4 PhD Scholarships
Research projects will explore two or more of CFE’s four themes. Priority research topics include, but are not limited to:
- Entrepreneurial cultures in social-purpose organisations;
- Entrepreneurial organisations – How to foster intrapreneurship and partnership models with start-ups;
- Digital Innovation and Transformation: How can incumbents take advantage of affordances from digital innovation and navigate their digital transformation trajectories;
- Organisational resilience in the face of disruptive forces: How can organisations build robust capacity;
- Non-profit/social enterprise/philanthropy: Creating and navigating futures in digital economy;
- Digital accountability in social-purpose enterprises;
- The management of trust: How can digital technologies and social-purpose design principles improve trust positions
We are seeking motivated candidates who have academic openness, interdisciplinary curiosity and skills, and a desire to conduct demand-driven, empirical research to global standards. We are particularly interested in candidates who have strong stakeholder engagement skills and disciplinary knowledge that can be applied in one or more of the following domains: Data science, AI and machine learning systems, econometrics, information systems, strategic management, technology management, information and network economics, entrepreneurship, digital transformation, non-profit accountability, governance, public policy, trust, or philanthropic/ social/ enterprise/non-profit leadership.
CFE cultivates an ambitious, proactive, global research community, characterised by mutual support and collective curiosity, nurturing young talent and connecting researchers with competitive grant funding and reputable industry partners from leading enterprises, charities and governments.
Hear more about research at QUT from Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Research & Innovation, Professor Christopher Barner Kowollik
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple CFE research experts from different disciplines such as strategy, technology management, entrepreneurship and innovation, information systems (IS), philanthropy and social enterprises. They will also benefit from the CFE’s supporting services and infrastructure for the next stage of their career development. These include, among others, mentoring, support for grants, international and industry engagement, as well as, peer-to-peer support.
For more details, selection criteria and how to apply, please click on the below links for each of the roles:
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow – 2 years
Visiting Post-Doctoral Research Fellow – 6 months
PhD Scholarships – 4 positions available
For direct enquiries about these positions, contact the Centre Director, Professor Michael Rosemann email@example.com.
Applications close 26 April 2020, for immediate start.