We work with partner organisations in the private, public and community sectors to provide customised research solutions. CDWI research has wide social impact, through shaping policy development at national level and informing equitable workplaces and responsible industry practices.
Our researchers work across the full spectrum of challenges and opportunities for decent work and industry including:
- Sustainable transitions (this involves equity of access to and participation in quality education and work experience)
- Work and employment (for social and economic wellbeing)
- Responsible governance (socially-just work and industry).
Benefits of partnering with us
- Work with world-class experts
- Access cutting-edge research
- Evidence-based insights and tailored solutions
- Opportunities to co-design custom research
- Proactively respond to the changing world of work and industry
- Collaborate on attracting joint funding.
How we can work with you
|Designing and conducting surveys and interviews
(e.g. Everyday Sexism Survey; VIC Government Prevalence Survey)
|Evaluating policy and practice within your organisation
|Analysis and development of organisational tools
(e.g. CRC ORE, LeadershipFit)
|Literature reviews and reports
(e.g. VIC Government literature review)
|Customised professional development|
|ARC Training Centre for Collaborative Robotics in Advanced Manufacturing CDWI researchers lead program 5 “The Human Robot Workforce” examining how cobots shape the future manufacturing workforce. This research will drive the human outcomes of cobot implementation: with impact around changes to jobs, skills and the diversity of the workforce.|
|CDWI researchers partner with LeadershipFit to advance leadership aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander emerging leaders in Community controlled health settings.|
|Qld Health and Metro North Hospital and Health Services partnered with us on a joint-funded Australian Research Council Linkage project to address persistent gender inequalities in the Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Medicine (STEMM) workforce.|
Get in touch
Contact us to find out more about our collective expertise and how we can enhance, develop or contribute to your project, program of work, or more broadly within your business or organisation.