Participation Guidelines for the Centre for Biomedical Technologies
The Centre for Biomedical Technologies (CBT) is a Tier 1 University Research Centre hosted by the Faculty of Engineering, QUT and includes scholars and higher degree research students (HDRs) from the faculties of Engineering, Health, Science and Creative Industries. The Centre has three research programs areas:
- Tissue Engineering and Biosensing
- AI Driven Biomechanics and Medical Imaging
- Medical Device and Robotics
To encourage multidisciplinary research and collaboration:
- All researchers are encouraged to join CBT research programs that are aligned with their research interests and activities. There is no restriction on the number of programs a researcher can join.
- CBT Chief Investigators can be listed as a CI in one additional centre and can be Affiliated Investigators with additional centres where their contribution is less than 0.2 FTE as per 2.3 of the QUT Research Structures Criteria and Operating Protocol.
Meet our CBT researchers.
The Centre has the following participation categories:
- Chief Investigators
- Affiliated Investigators
- External Collaborators
- Higher Degree Research Students
Please read the CBT Participant Model 2023 if you wish to be part of our community.