Doctor of Philosophy (Queensland University of Technology), Master of Control and Automation Engineering (Universiti Putra Malaysia)
Sepehr G. Dehkordi is a Research Associate at the Queensland University of Technology, Centre for Accident Research and Road Safety – Queensland (CARRS-Q). Sepehr has a background on Control and Automation Engineering, and he is currently researching on the Connected Automated Vehicle and Intelligence Transportation System (ITS). His research and experience cover several areas including optimisation techniques in control theory, intelligent control, road safety approaches in ITS, ecological driving behaviours, system identification and dynamic system modelling
- CoopEcoSafe: A new cooperative, green and safe driving system
- Cooperative and Highly Automated Driving (CHAD) Safety Study
- LC17 Investigating the use of train horns at rail level crossings
- PhD Research: What AVs need to learn about cyclist braking behaviours?
- Reference year
- Nominated for the ITS Australia Young Professional National Award for demonstrating passion and dedication to the ITS industry.
- Khakzar M, Rakotonirainy A, Bond A, Ghasemi Dehkordi S, (2020) A Dual Learning Model for Vehicle Trajectory Prediction, IEEE Access p21897- 21908
- Ghasemi Dehkordi S, Larue G, Cholette M, Rakotonirainy A, Rakha H, (2019) Ecological and safe driving: A model predictive control approach considering spatial and temporal constraints, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment p208-222
- Ghasemi Dehkordi S, Larue G, Cholette M, Rakotonirainy A, (2018) Benefit assessment of new ecological and safe driving algorithm using naturalistic driving data, Proceedings of the 29th IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium p1931-1936