CARRS-Q collaborated with Budget Direct in the production of an informative resource aimed at keeping you safe on the road, not only during Road Safety Week, but always.
Queensland Road Safety Week is a chance for all Queenslanders to be involved in making our roads safer.
Each day of the Week focused on different road safety issues:
- Monday: speed – Which is our high speed State?
- Tuesday: drink and drug driving – Don’t get smashed and get behind the wheel
- Wednesday: distractions, seatbelts and child restraints – Check out the tips on child restraints
- Thursday: sharing the road – Remember to consider others when on the road
- Friday: fatigue – Have you created a Pit Stop Planner?
View Join the Drive to learn more about the week’s events.
Queensland Road Safety Week is an initiative of Department of Transport and Main Roads and Queensland Police Service, and is actively supported by CARRS-Q, RACQ and the Motor Accident Insurance Commission (MAIC).
Kim Smith, Marketing & External Relations Coordinator: +61 7 3138 4568 or email@example.com.