Using advanced econometric models to develop a comprehensive analytical framework, this PhD research will examine the different spatial and temporal travel demand aspects of shared e-scooters. Specifically, this PhD research will: –
- Develop a macro-level spatial travel demand model of shared e-scooters,
- Investigate temporal demand of shared e-scooters,
- Develop destination choice model of shared e-scooters and
- Examine the trip duration characteristics of shared e-scooters.
This study is pivotal to develop a comprehensive understanding of the system-level and trip-level travel demand mechanisms of shared e-scooters.
Funding / Grants
- Australian Government Research Training Program 2020 (2020 - 2023)