Support your study with a scholarship
We want you to succeed in your studies. Scholarships can help you achieve your best through financial support and networking benefits. Find the right scholarship for you, and join our graduates awarded prestigious scholarships – Keqin Jia, Judy Fleiter, Ahsan Kayani, Oscar Oviedo-Trespalacios, Atiyeh Vaezipour, Teodora Stefanova and Suhaila Abdul Hanan.
Find a Scholarship helps you discover the research scholarship that is right for you, to take your success to the next level.
The QUT annual research scholarship round is now open, and closes on 30 September 2019; information for domestic applicants here, and international applicants here.
Additional QUT scholarships on offer include the QUT Women’s Re-entry Scholarship (WRE).
iMOVE Industry PhD program
CARRS-Q research partner iMOVE has now opened its Industry PhD Program for applications. These competitively funded placements are funded by industry and iMOVE and its partner organisations. Find out more.
CARRS-Q Honours Bursary
We offer an annual $3,000 bursary for future postgraduate research (honours) students studying road safety. To be eligible, you must be enrolled in Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours Psychology) and be undertaking research in an area that aligns with CARRS-Q. More details are available here.
Opportunities for international students
- Australia Awards are prestigious international scholarships and fellowships offering the next generation of global leaders an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia. For 2019, the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) offered 3,161 Australia Awards scholarships and short courses to individuals from over 55 developing countries. To apply for 2020, please refer to the Australia Awards website.
- Australia Awards – Africa – Australian Development Scholarships and short-term awards open to some African nations, for study in Australia.
- Australia Award Fellowships – Targets current and future leaders and mid-career professionals in a position to advance priority foreign affairs and development issues on their return home.
- Australia Award Scholarships – Aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia’s partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities.
- QUT South American Scholarships – more information here
- China Scholarship Council Scholarship – more information here
- Malaysian Australian Alumni Council (MAAC) Scholarship – more information here
Education & International Development Officer: email@example.com or +61 7 3138 4905.
We recommend a timely application for the annual QUT scholarship round.