APPLY TODAY: CARRS-Q HAS SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE!
CARRS-Q has a strong focus on enhancing safety through a range of professional education. Our students come from a variety of cultural and educational backgrounds including psychology, engineering, information technology, public health and medicine, thereby providing a diverse research perspective.
CARRS-Q provides opportunities for:
- QUT-awarded higher degree research at Masters and PhD levels in the fields of road safety, crash and injury prevention and traffic and transport improvement;
- Undergraduate road safety education in units PYB372 – Traffic Psychology and Behaviour and PYB374 – Applying Traffic Psychology;
- Occupational Traineeships (Internships) designed for students from overseas institutions;
- High quality professional education and development programs for researchers, policy-makers and practitioners, Safety Essentials; and
- Capacity building programs conducted on-Campus or off-site in Australia or overseas.
CARRS-Q students and graduates are also eligible to join the Alumni Program.
Ashlea Haddow, Education & International Development Officer: email@example.com or telephone +61 7 3138 4592.