Our postgraduate education program received the prestigious Prince Michael International Road Safety Award for its outstanding contribution to improving road safety. On 11 December 2018, His Royal Highness Prince Michael of Kent presented the award to CARRS-Q in recognition of CARRS-Q’s leadership in educating future road safety professionals.
The judges were impressed by the numbers of Masters and PhD students being trained at CARRS-Q which “had a significant effect in building capacity in many states and countries”. Find out more.
CARRS-Q provides opportunities for:
- QUT-awarded higher degree research at Masters and PhD levels in the fields of road safety, crash and injury prevention, and traffic and transport improvement;
- Undergraduate road safety education in two units: PYB372 – Traffic Psychology and Behaviour and PYB374 – Applying Traffic Psychology;
- Internships designed for students from international universities and partner organisations;
- High quality professional education and development programs for practitioners, policy-makers and researchers; and
- Customised capacity building programs held on-campus or on-site.
CARRS-Q students and graduates are eligible to join our Alumni Program.
Education & International Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +61 7 3138 4905.