CARRS-Q has a commitment to high quality education programs with a focus on enhancing safety.
Our Postgraduate students come from a variety of cultural backgrounds and educational disciplines including psychology, engineering, information technology, public health and medicine, providing a diverse research perspective.
CARRS-Q provides opportunities for:
- QUT-awarded higher degree research at Masters and PhD levels in the fields of road safety, crash and injury prevention, and traffic and transport improvement;
- Undergraduate road safety education in two units: PYB372 – Traffic Psychology and Behaviour and PYB374 – Applying Traffic Psychology;
- Internships designed for students from international universities and partner organisations;
- High quality professional education and development programs for practitioners, policy-makers and researchers; and
- Customised capacity building programs held on-campus or on-site.
CARRS-Q students and graduates are eligible to join our Alumni Program.
Education & International Development Officer: email@example.com or telephone +61 7 3138 4905.