Bachelor of Tech Industrial Instrumentation (Central Queensland University)
- Strategies to minimise impacts of processing existing soft cane varieties, and industry cost/benefit analysis
July 2005 - present: Research Fellow - Sugar Research and Innovation, CTCB - QUT.
- Extensive research and consulting work for the sugar industry in the areas of Sugar mill engineering.
- Manage production of specialised sugar mill instrumentation products for sale to Sugar Industry world wide.
- Major role in the development, design and commissioning of sugar milling train control systems for sugar mills in Thailand, China and South America.
- Manage production of Sugar Research´s instrumentation production.
- Management of trades and technical services.
- Performed Research and consulting projects in the milling, boiler and railway fields of the sugar industry.
- Preparation and Presentation of Sugar mill engineering courses.
- Workplace Health and Safety Officer for Sugar Research institute for 4 years.
- Technician / Senior technician, Sugar Research Institute Mackay
- Provide instrumentation and electrical support for research projects
- Production of specialised sugar industry instrumentation.
- Extensive strain gauge application experience.
- Assistance with research projects in the milling, production and cane transport fields.
- Inducted apprentice Instrument fitter with Sugar Research Institute Mackay.
- Inducted apprentice Electrical fitter mechanic Conversion course.
- Completed Associate diploma of Industrial Instrumentation (Central Queensland University)