What are your professional development plans for 2023?
Each year 80 people from a diverse range of professions and institutions around Australia are selected to join the BridgeTech Program, delivered by QUT. Fully funded by MTPConnect and a consortium of industry and university partners, BridgeTech program participants join one of the country’s most significant medtech professional networks.
Gain confidence, create networks and opportunities in all areas of medtech research commercialisation. You’ll learn through online modules, attend an inspiring seminar series, and network with top medtech companies and a nation-wide professional community.
Apply for our 2023 program
Who should apply?
The program is suited to professionals looking to expand their commercialisation knowledge and networks, including:
- mid-career researchers and scientists
- medtech inventors, entrepreneurs and innovators
- clinicians and healthcare workers
- venture capitalists
- legal practitioners including IP lawyers and patent attorneys
- business development managers and tech transfer professionals
- staff from government agencies.
Experience in the sector and a demonstrated interest in medtech commercialisation is essential.
Preparing your application
In assessing merit, the panel will take your responses to the selection criteria into consideration.
To be competitive in the selection process, your application should demonstrate your suitability to the program by including:
- the stage of your career
- your motivation for applying
- how you hope the program will benefit you and contribute to your progress.
Submit your application
The application closing date has been extended, now closing on Sunday 5 February, 2023.
We will email you to let you know the outcome of your application in late February. The program’s launch event will be held in mid March.
Please submit the application form to apply: