The Bridge Program trains researchers and entrepreneurs on how to effectively navigate the pharmaceutical commercialisation pathway.
As a participant you will benefit from direct exposure to networking opportunities with top pharmaceutical companies operating globally.
Who should participate?
The program is particularly suited to meet the needs of professionals looking to expand their knowledge and networks in the commercialisation sphere, including:
- mid-career researchers and scientists
- venture capitalists
- legal practitioners including Intellectual Property Lawyers and Patent Attorneys
- business development managers
- staff from university technology transfer offices
- staff from government agencies.
- Module 1: Sector characteristics – pathways and players
- Module 2: Research commercialisation planning
- Module 3: Navigating regulatory and reimbursement pathways
- Module 4: Entrepreneurial skills to optimise commercialisation.
The program combines face-to-face, online and blended learning technologies on commercialisation and drug development.
As part of the program, we run a seminar series that aims to visit each of the major capital cities throughout the year and is livestreamed for interstate participants. These are held ad hoc and though encouraged, attendance is not obligatory.
The Bridge Symposium, the main event of the program, spans three days and is timed and held in the same location as AusBiotech to maximise your opportunity for creating new networks. Attendance at the Bridge Symposium is obligatory for participants.
Need more information?