The Bridge Program trains researchers and entrepreneurs on how to effectively navigate the pharmaceutical commercialisation pathway.
Launched in 2017, the program selects 100 participants annually from across Australia to take part in face-to-face and online training in the scientific, legal, financial, clinical, regulatory and reimbursement disciplines that contribute to research translation and the commercialisation of medicines.
Program participants benefit from direct exposure to networking opportunities with top pharmaceutical companies operating globally.
- Module 1: Sector Characteristics – Pathways and Players
- Module 2: Research Commercialisation Planning
- Module 3: Navigating Regulatory and Reimbursement Pathways
- Module 4: Entrepreneurial Skills to Optimise Commercialisation
The program combines face-to-face, online and blended learning technologies on commercial development. The seminar series aims to visit each of the major capital cities throughout the year and the Bridge Symposium is held in the same city as AusBiotech to maximise the opportunity to create new networks.
Who should participate?
The program is particularly suited to meet the needs of:
- Mid-career researchers and scientists
- Venture Capitalists
- Legal practitioners including Intellectual Property Lawyers and Patent Attorneys
- Business development managers
- Staff from university technology transfer offices
- Staff from government agencies
Interested in participating in 2020?
The application portal for the 2020 offering of the Bridge Program will open on 14 January 2020.
If you would like to be notified of this opening, please enter your details below to subscribe to the 2020 Application mailing list: