The Bridge Program provides training to help participants effectively navigate the pharmaceutical commercialisation pathway. It is suited to mid-career professionals looking to expand their commercialisation knowledge and networks, including:
- legal practitioners (including IP and patents)
- venture capitalists
- business development personnel
- staff from regulatory and government agencies.
Online course content
- Module 1: Sector characteristics – pathways and players
- Module 2: Research commercialisation planning
- Module 3: Navigating regulatory and reimbursement pathways
- Module 4: Entrepreneurial skills to optimise commercialisation.
As well as the online learning materials, we deliver an exciting seminar series throughout the year. We aim to host these events in each of Australia’s capital cities, and all events are livestreamed for interstate participants. We encourage participants to attend as many events as possible to make the most of taking part in the program.
The Bridge Symposium is our flagship annual event, held over three days. Attendance at the Bridge Symposium is obligatory for participants.