What are your professional development plans for 2024?
Each year up to 100 people from a diverse range of professions and institutions around Australia are selected to join the Bridge Program, delivered by QUT. Fully funded by MTPConnect and a consortium of industry and university partners, Bridge Program participants join one of the country’s most significant pharmaceutical and biotech professional networks.
The program will help you gain confidence and create networks and opportunities in all areas of pharmaceutical research commercialisation. You’ll learn through online modules, attend an inspiring seminar series, and network with top pharma companies and a nation-wide professional community.
Apply for our 2024 program
Who should apply?
Up to 100 participants are selected annually from across Australia. The program is suited to mid-career professionals looking to expand their commercialisation knowledge and networks, including:
- legal practitioners (including IP and patents)
- venture capitalists
- business development personnel
- staff from regulatory and government agencies
A pharmaceutical or biotech background and a demonstrated interest in commercialisation is essential.
You should apply if you are based in Australia or New Zealand and:
- are looking to gain the skills, business acumen and networks to enhance your biotech, drug, vaccine or research to market in Australia
- want to enhance your pitching skills to effectively communicate with industry
- are available to attend our three-day Symposium event
Submit your application
Applications are now open.
We will email you to let you know the outcome of your application in early Quarter 2.
Please submit the application form to apply: