Who can apply for the Bridge Program?
The Bridge Program is open to mid-career biotech professionals with a demonstrated interest in a career in commercailisation, via a competitive selection process. Successful applicants will be selected by members of the consortium, and will be based on suitability to the program’s learning objectives, what the applicant will gain from the program, and the career stage they are in.
You should apply if you are based in Australia or New Zealand and are:
- a mid-career entrepreneur, researcher, scientist, legal practitioner, clinician, business development, tech transfer or other professionals interested in the pharmaceutical industry
- looking to gain the skills, business acumen and networks to enhance your biotech, drug, vaccine or research to market in Australia
- looking to enhance your pitching skills to effectively communicate with industry
- available to attend the 3-Day Residential Symposium in October 2021.
- Applications closed on Sunday 28 March 2021. Thank you for taking the time to submit your applications.
- All applicants will be notified of an outcome in late April 2021.
- Our seminar series will commence in April 2021.
- Our 3-day symposium in Brisbane is currently scheduled for 24-26 October (attendance is strongly encouraged as this is the capstone event of the program).