UPDATE: Applications for Summer 2020-21 VRES and PhD students commencing in 2021 have now closed. Projects for 2021 QUT Final Year Engineering students will be advertised shortly. Please get in touch if you are interested!
The BTM team is now recruiting high achieving undergraduate and graduating students interested in medical 3D printing research.
A number of specific projects are now posted online through QUT’s SEF Students Topics Page HERE
We also have a number of additional projects and scope for new projects which will be posted here:
- ENGINEERING: Mechatronics in Healthcare
- ENGINEERING: 3D Printing Development
- ENGINEERING: Personalised Face Masks
- ENGINEERING: 3D Printed Soft Robotics to Stimulate Popliteal Artery Endovascular Treatment
- ENGINEERING/MATHS/DATA SCIENCE: Topological Control Over Cell Behaviour for Additive Tissue Manufacturing
- ENGINEERING/MATHS/DATA SCIENCE: A Biofabrication Surgical Referral Suite to Predict Intracranial Aneurysm Rupture
To enquire, please contact the supervisors listed on each project application, or email firstname.lastname@example.org