Dr of Philosophy - The importance of Individual Difference (Queensland University of Technology)
Dr Kate Letheren is a researcher in the QUT Business School. She is an active researcher in the areas of consumer psychology and communications, with a specific focus on anthropomorphism, anthropomorphic tendency, spokes-characters and robotics. Her work has been published in journals such as the European Journal of Marketing and Tourism Management. Dr Letheren also holds a research interest in marketing education, and sits on the editorial board for the Journal for the Advancement of Marketing Education and the Marketing Education Review.In 2015, Dr Letheren was awarded a Fellowship from the Higher Education Academy in recognition of her approach to teaching and learning.
- Encouraging Water Compliance within Communities Project
- Nudging, Hugging, Smacking or Shoving Energy Savings?
- The Role of Personality, Emotion, Cooperation, Resources and Attractiveness Across Sexualities in Australia
Previous Academic Appointments
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Senior Research Associate