Have a great research idea? We can help make it happen!
- ‘Identifying and Applying for Category 1 Funding‘ – Presentation by QUT Office of Research Services
- ‘Writing Successful Category One Funding Applications‘ – Presentation by QUT Office of Research Services
Research is the distance between an idea and its realisation; good research design provides the path.
- ‘Evaluating Treatment Effects and Replicability‘ – Presentation by Karl Schlag, University of Vienna
KNOWLEDGE CREATION AND INNOVATION
Want to take research collaboration and innovation to the next level?
- ‘Lens.org: A free and open platform for science and technology mapping‘ – Presentation by Aaron Ballagh, Manager – Scholarly Content, Lens.org
- ‘Patent Disclosure – An Economic Analysis Using Computational Linguistics‘ – Presentation by Dr Nancy Kong
- ‘What do we know about funding peer review?‘ – Presentation by Professor Adrian Barnett
- ‘Innovation Metrics‘ – Presentation by Dr Adam Jaffe
You do amazing work, make sure to share it with the world!