Program Lead: Associate Professor Amanda Beatson | Deputy Program Lead: Dr Kate Letheren
Behavioural change for social good requires goods and services to support the choices customers need to enact for long-term benefit. Our program applies methods from behavioural economics, social marketing, justice, design and informatics to achieve healthier, happier humans and planet.
- How might we harness the power of AI and robots with human interaction for social good
- How might we use a strengths-based approach to design inclusive services for customers experiencing vulnerability?
- How might we support cohorts of needs, such as teens, to thrive?
- How might we interact in more sustainable ways with the planet?
These are some of the research questions being investigated by the BEST Centre.
- Customers experiencing vulnerability
- Employment and economic participation
- Technology for wellbeing
- Leveraging human behaviour for planetary benefit