Nudgeathon 2022 was held over two and half days:
13-15th Sept 2022 at the Australian National University, Canberra.
Nudgeathon is a behavioural change competition, in which teams develop solutions to real-life social issues.
BEST were pleased to announce Wine Australia as the 2022 topic sponsor!
BEST would also like to acknowledge and thank the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet (BETA), the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry, the Tax and Transfer Policy Institute, Crawford School of Public Policy, ANU, and the Australian National University for their sponsorship and support of this year’s event.
This year, we invited teams of students – undergraduate and/or postgraduate – as well as teams from government departments, agencies and the private sector from all across Australia to compete in a two and a half-day Nudgeathon.
If you’re interested in being a future topic sponsor for the Nudgeathon 2023 event, please contact Dr Stephen Whyte (email@example.com).
Nudgeathon 2022 Judging Panel:
Nudgeathon 2022 Winners:
- 1st Place: QUT Team (Alexandra Zimbatu, Rachel Hall, Aleksandra Van Hummel, Steve Bickley)
- 2nd Place: 180 Degrees Consulting, UQ Team (Ally Fulton, Zara Gillan, Boston Williams, Ryan Robinson)
- 3rd Place: University of Technology Sydney Team 2 (Rachel Atkins, Atiqur Rasel, Tig Kalogerou, Iñigo De Juan Razquin)
- People’s Choice: University of New South Wales Team (Raphael Mu, Theodore Sugita, Yao Xiao, Jiayi (Luka) Chen)
Nudgeathon 2022 Documents:
- Nudgeathon 2022: Program
- Nudgeathon 2022: Brief
- Nudgeathon 2022: Important Information Sheet
- Nudgeathon 2022: FAQ page
Nudgeathon Promotional Video:
Nudgeathon 2022 Photos:
The full photo gallery for Nudgeathon 2022 can be found HERE.
Nudgeathon is a behavioural change competition, in which teams develop solutions to real-life social issues. Find out more here.
Join us on Facebook for all the latest news, tips and photos!
- Nudgeathon 2022: Wine Australia
- Sustainable Winegrowing Australia Certification & Sharing of Business Emissions Data
- Nudgeathon 2021: Queensland Health
- Data Access Governance for Health Data
- Nudgeathon 2019: QLD Department of Justice and Attorney General’s Office
- Increase engagement and participation in QLD court services
- Nudgeathon 2018: Australian Taxation Office
- Open baking and the challenge of switching
- Nudgeathon 2017: Department of Human Services
- Increase volunteering among young people