PUBLISHING YOUR RESEARCH: HOW TO REVERSE-ENGINEER A JOURNAL ARTICLE
Prof. Rebekah Russell-Bennett | Co-Director, BEST Centre
LEARN MORE ABOUT STUDYING BEHAVIOURAL ECONOMICS AT QUT
View our hub for all things Behavioural Economics (BE). Here you can find more information about our undergraduate and postgraduate opportunities in BE and learn more about the discipline itself.
BEST MEMBER & STUDENT INTRANET
To access resources designed for BEST members and students, as well as collaborate with other BEST members, visit our SharePoint.
BEST/WORLD WELLBEING PANEL RESOURCES
The World Wellbeing Panel (WWP) shares their picks for relevant papers in the wellbeing literature and provides reports from their surveys. These resources are freely accessible by BEST, due to Dr Tony Beatton being a part of the WWP management team.
Have a great research idea? We can help make it happen!
- ‘Identifying and Applying for Category 1 Funding‘ – Presentation by QUT Office of Research Services
- ‘Writing Successful Category One Funding Applications‘ – Presentation by QUT Office of Research Services
Research is the distance between an idea and its realisation; good research design provides the path.
- ‘Evaluating Treatment Effects and Replicability‘ – Presentation by Karl Schlag, University of Vienna
KNOWLEDGE CREATION AND INNOVATION
Want to take research collaboration and innovation to the next level?
- ‘Lens.org: A free and open platform for science and technology mapping‘ – Presentation by Aaron Ballagh, Manager – Scholarly Content, Lens.org
- ‘Patent Disclosure – An Economic Analysis Using Computational Linguistics‘ – Presentation by Dr Nancy Kong
- ‘What do we know about funding peer review?‘ – Presentation by Professor Adrian Barnett
- ‘Innovation Metrics‘ – Presentation by Dr Adam Jaffe
You do amazing work, make sure to share it with the world!
- Social Media 101 Guide
- Growing your research profile
- 10 Elements of News and Newsworthiness
- ARC Research Impact Principles and Framework
- ‘Communicating Impact‘ – Presentation by QUT SEF Communications Team
- Research Impact Statement – Template