BEST Publications (Ordered by Type & Author Surname)
- Abbas, M. Z. (2021). Public Understanding and Voluntary Responsibility to Mitigate COVID-19 Pandemic: Role of Local Community Organizations in Information Sharing and Health Literacy. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health. https://doi.org/10.1177/10105395211002656
- Bhowmik, T., Rahman, M., Yasmin, S., & Eluru, N. (Accepted/In press). Exploring Analytical, Simulation-Based, And Hybrid Model Structures For Multivariate Crash Frequency Modeling. Analytic Methods in Accident Research.
- Bickley, S. J., Chan, H. F., Schmidt, S. L., & Torgler, B. (2021). Quantum-sapiens: the quantum bases for human expertise, knowledge, and problem-solving. Technology Analysis and Strategic Management. https://doi.org/10.1080/09537325.2021.1921137
- Bull, M., Watson, D., Anan, S., & Carrington, K. (2021). Women and policing in the South Pacific: A pathway towards gender-inclusive organizational reform. Police Practice and Research, 22(1), 389-408. https://doi.org/10.1080/15614263.2020.1821680
- Cao, S., Powell, W., Foth, M., Natanelov, V., Miller, T., & Dulleck, U. (2021). Strengthening consumer trust in beef supply chain traceability with a blockchain-based human-machine reconcile mechanism. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 180, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compag.2020.105886
- Chan, H. F., Skali, A., Stadelmann, D., Torgler, B., & Whyte, S. (2021). Masculinity cues, perceptions of politician attributes, and political behavior. Economics and Politics, 33(1), 148-171. https://doi.org/10.1111/ecpo.12164
- Chan, H. F., Moy, N., Schaffner, M., & Torgler, B. (2021). The effects of money saliency and sustainability orientation on reward based crowdfunding success. Journal of Business Research, 125, 443-455. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2019.07.037
- Chell, K., Mortimer, G., Masser, B. M., & Russell-Bennett, R. (Accepted/In press). An identity-based model explaining online donor appreciation. Australasian Marketing Journal.
- Coglan, L., Pascoe, S., & Scheufele, G. (2021). Availability of non-market values to inform decision-making in Australian fisheries and aquaculture: An audit and gap analysis. Sustainability (Switzerland), 13(2), . https://doi.org/10.3390/su13020920
- Cometta, S., Bock, N., Suresh, S., Dargaville, T. R., & Hutmacher, D. W. (2021). Antibacterial Albumin-Tannic Acid Coatings for Scaffold-Guided Breast Reconstruction. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology, 9, . https://doi.org/10.3389/fbioe.2021.638577
- Crow, K., Galande, A., Chylinski, M., & Mathmann, F. (2021). Power and the Tweet: How Viral Messaging Conveys Political Advantage. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing. https://doi.org/10.1177/0743915621999036
- Daly, M., Obschonka, M., Stuetzer, M., Sutin, A. R., Shaw-Taylor, L., Satchell, M., & Robinson, E. (2021). Neuroticism mediates the relationship between industrial history and modern-day regional obesity levels. Journal of Personality, 89(2), 276-287. https://doi.org/10.1111/jopy.12581
- Davidsson, P., Recker, J., & von Briel, F. (2021). COVID-19 as External Enabler of entrepreneurship practice and research. BRQ Business Research Quarterly. https://doi.org/10.1177/23409444211008902
- Epari, D. R., Gurung, R., Hofmann-Fliri, L., Schwyn, R., Schuetz, M., & Windolf, M. (2021). Biphasic plating improves the mechanical performance of locked plating for distal femur fractures. Journal of Biomechanics, 115, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbiomech.2020.110192
- Feddema, K., Harrigan, P., & Wang, S. (Accepted/In press). The dark side of social media engagement: an analysis of user-generated content in online wildlife trade communities. Australasian Journal of Information Systems.
- Fiestas, J. C., & Tuzovic, S. (2021). Mobile-assisted showroomers: Understanding their purchase journey and personalities. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 58, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2020.102280
- Flew, T., & Gillett, R. (Accepted/In press). Platform Policy: Evaluating Different Responses to the Challenges of Platform Power. Journal of Digital Media and Policy.
- Flew, T., Gillett, R., Martin, F., & Sunman, L. (2021). Return of the regulatory state: A stakeholder analysis of Australia’s Digital Platforms Inquiry and online news policy. Information Society, 37(2), 128-145. https://doi.org/10.1080/01972243.2020.1870597
- Flew, T., & Kirkwood, K. (2021). The impact of COVID-19 on cultural tourism: Art, culture and communication in four regional sites of Queensland, Australia. Media International Australia, 178(1), 16– 20. https://doi.org/10.1177/1329878X20952529
- Flew, T., & Wilding, D. (2021). The turn to regulation in digital communication: The ACCC’s digital platforms inquiry and Australian media policy. Media, Culture and Society, 43(1), 48-65. https://doi.org/10.1177/0163443720926044
- Gonsalves, K., Foth, M., & Caldwell, G. (2021). Radical Placemaking: Utilizing Low-Tech AR/VR to engage in Communal Placemaking during a Pandemic. Interaction Design and Architecture(s), 48, 143-164. http://ixdea.uniroma2.it/inevent/events/idea2010/index.php?s=10&a=11&link=ToC_48_P&link=48_7_abstract
- Harrigan, M., Feddema, K., Wang, S., Harrigan, P., & Diot, E. (2021). How trust leads to online purchase intention founded in perceived usefulness and peer communication. Journal of Consumer Behaviour. https://doi.org/10.1002/cb.1936
- Iraganaboina, N. C., Bhowmik, T., Yasmin, S., Eluru, N., & Abdel-Aty, M. A. (2021). Evaluating the influence of information provision (when and how) on route choice preferences of road users in Greater Orlando: Application of a regret minimization approach. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 122, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trc.2020.102923
- Isler, O., Yilmaz, O., & Dogruyol, B. (2021). Are we at all liberal at heart? High-powered tests find no effect of intuitive thinking on moral foundations. Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 92, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jesp.2020.104050
- Isler, O., Yilmaz, O., & Maule, J. (2021). Religion, parochialism and intuitive cooperation. Nature Human Behaviour, 5(4), 512–521. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41562-020-01014-3
- Japutra, A., Wang, S., & Li, T. T. (2021). The influence of self-congruence and relationship quality on student educational involvement. Journal of Marketing for Higher Education. https://doi.org/10.1080/08841241.2021.1884928
- Johnson, D., Zhao, X., White, K. M., & Wickramasinghe, V. (2021). Need satisfaction, passion, empathy and helping behaviour in videogame play. Computers in Human Behavior, 122, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2021.106817
- Kamols, N., Foth, M., & Guaralda, M. (2021). Beyond engagement theatre: challenging institutional constraints of participatory planning practice. Australian Planner. https://doi.org/10.1080/07293682.2021.1920993
- Keh, H. T., Wang, D., & Yan, L. (2021). Gimmicky or Effective? The Effects of Imaginative Displays on Customers’ Purchase Behavior. Journal of Marketing. https://doi.org/10.1177/0022242921997359
- Kelly, N., & Gero, J. S. (2021). Design thinking and computational thinking: A dual process model for addressing design problems. Design Science, 7, [e8]. https://doi.org/10.1017/dsj.2021.7
- Kelly, N., Mercieca, B., & Mercieca, P. (Accepted/In press). Studying Teachers in Social Network Sites: A Review of Methods. Review of Education.
- Kimjeon, J., & Davidsson, P. (2021). External Enablers of Entrepreneurship: A Review and Agenda for Accumulation of Strategically Actionable Knowledge. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. https://doi.org/10.1177/10422587211010673
- Lechner, A. T., & Mathmann, F. (2021). Bringing service interactions into focus: Prevention- versus promotion-focused customers’ sensitivity to employee display authenticity. Journal of Service Research, 24(2), 284-300. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670520904417
- Li, Z., Yang, W., Jin, H. S., & Wang, D. (2021). Omnichannel retailing operations with coupon promotions. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 58, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jretconser.2020.102324
- Liu, A., Miller, W., Cholette, M., Ledwich, G., Crompton, G., & Li, Y. (2021). A multi-dimension clustering-based method for renewable energy investment planning. Renewable Energy, 172, 651-666. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2021.03.056
- Liu, A., Miller, W., Crompton, G., & Zedan, S. (2021). Has COVID-19 lockdown impacted on aged care energy use and demand? Energy and Buildings, 235, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2021.110759
- McAndrew, R., Mulcahy, R., Gordon, R., & Russell-Bennett, R. (2021). Household energy efficiency interventions: A systematic literature review. Energy Policy, 150, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2021.112136
- Mortimer, G., & Wang, S. (Accepted/In press). Examining the drivers of deviant service adaption in fashion retailing: the role of tenure. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management.
- Paredes, S., Pascoe, S., Coglan, L., & Richards, C. (2021). Increasing Local Fish Consumption: A Bayesian Belief Network Analysis. Journal of International Food and Agribusiness Marketing, 33(1), 104-121. https://doi.org/10.1080/08974438.2020.1860853
- Pike, S., Kotsi, F., Mathmann, F., & Wang, D. (2021). Been there, done that: Quasi-experimental evidence about how, why, and for who, a previous visit might increase stopover destination loyalty. Current Issues in Tourism, 24(10), 1389–1401. https://doi.org/10.1080/13683500.2020.1792854
- Pike, S., Kotsi, F., Mathmann, F., & Wang, D. (2021). Making the right stopover destination choice: The effect of assessment orientation on attitudinal stopover destination loyalty. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 47, 462-467. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2021.04.008
- Quayle, A. (2021). The infrastructure king and the PPP tunnel. Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 34(1), 246-251. https://doi.org/10.1108/AAAJ-01-2021-104
- Rahman, M., Yasmin, S., Faghih-Imani, A., & Eluru, N. (Accepted/In press). Examining the Bus Ridership Demand: Application of Spatio-Temporal Panel Model. Journal of Advanced Transportation.
- Rimmer, M. (2021). The Internet Archive and the National Emergency Library: Copyright Law and the Coronavirus COVID-19. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Rimmer, M. (2021). The Right to Repair in Australia: Patent Law and 3D Printing in a Circular Economy. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Russell, E. M., Bradshaw, H. K., Rosenbaum, M. S., Hill, S. E., & Russell-Bennett, R. (2021). Intrasexual female competition and female trust in gay male sales associates’ recommendations. Psychology and Marketing, 38(2), 249-265. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.21310
- Sarai, H., Schmutz, B., & Schuetz, M. (2021). Effects of ethnicity on proximal femoral intramedullary nail protrusion-a 3D computer graphical analysis. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, 141(5), 845-853. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00402-020-03539-8
- Sarai, H., Schmutz, B., & Schuetz, M. (2021). Potential pitfalls of lateral radiographic assessment of the nail position in the distal femur. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00402-021-03851-x
- Schilling, M., Roulin, N., Obschonka, M., & König, C. J. (2021). Do you fake more because of your neighbors? A multi-level study on regional and individual predictors of faking intentions across the USA. Journal of Business and Psychology, 36(2), 193-209. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10869-019-09664-5
- Skali, A., Stadelmann, D., & Torgler, B. (2021). Trust in government in times of crisis: A quasi-experiment during the two world wars. Journal of Comparative Economics, 49(2), 277-289. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jce.2020.09.005
- Thomas, D., Seenivasan, S., & Wang, D. (Accepted/In press). A nudge toward healthier food choices: The influence of health star ratings on consumers’ choices of packaged foods. European Journal of Marketing. https://doi.org/10.1108/EJM-11-2019-0851
- Tuzovic, S., & Kabadayi, S. (2021). The influence of social distancing on employee well-being: A conceptual framework and research agenda. Journal of Service Management, 32(2), 145-160. https://doi.org/10.1108/JOSM-05-2020-0140
- Tuzovic, S., Kabadayi, S., & Paluch, S. (2021). To dine or not to dine? Collective wellbeing in hospitality in the COVID-19 era. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 95, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2021.102892
- Van Nguyen, Q., Pascoe, S., Coglan, L., & Nghiem, S. (2021). The sensitivity of efficiency scores to input and other choices in stochastic frontier analysis: an empirical investigation. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 55(1), 31-40. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11123-020-00592-8
- Vella, K., Johnson, D., & Roe, P. (2021). Describing the sounds of nature: Using onomatopoeia to classify bird calls for citizen science. PLoS ONE, 16(5), [e0250363]. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0250363
- Veltrop, D., Bezemer, P-J., Nicholson, G., & Pugliese, A. (2021). Too unsafe to monitor? How board–CEO cognitive conflict and chair leadership shape outside director monitoring. Academy of Management Journal, 64(1), 207-234. https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2017.1256
- Wang, S., & Japutra, A. (2021). Brand display magnitudes and young children’s brand recognition. Australasian Marketing Journal. https://doi.org/10.1177/1839334921998872
- Wang, D., Kotsi, F., Pike, S., & Yao, J. (2021). Stopover destination loyalty: The influence of perceived ambience and sensation seeking tendency. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 47, 159-166. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhtm.2021.03.015
- Wang, D., Yao, J., & Martin, B. (2021). The effects of crowdedness and safety measures on restaurant patronage choices and perceptions in the COVID-19 pandemic. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 95, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2021.102910
- Whiteford, C., Kelly, N., & Dawes, L. (Accepted/In press). Australian Science and Mathematics Teacher Motivation: Overcoming barriers to entering the profession. Australian Journal of Teacher Education.
- Whittaker, L., Mulcahy, R., & Russell-Bennett, R. (2021). ‘Go with the flow’ for gamification and sustainability marketing. International Journal of Information Management, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2020.102305
- Whittaker, L., Russell-Bennett, R., & Mulcahy, R. (2021). Reward-based or meaningful gaming? A field study on game mechanics and serious games for sustainability. Psychology and Marketing, 38(6), 981-1000. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.21476
- Whittaker, L., Letheren, K., & Mulcahy, R. (2021). The Rise of Deepfakes: A Conceptual Framework and Research Agenda for Marketing. Australasian Marketing Journal (AMJ). https://doi.org/10.1177/1839334921999479
- Whyte, S., Bray, L. J., Chan, H. F., Chan, R. J., Hunt, J., Peltz, T. S., Dulleck, U., & Hutmacher, D. W. (2021). Knowledge, consultation time, and choice in breast reconstruction. British Journal of Surgery, 108(4), e168-e169. https://doi.org/10.1093/bjs/znab013
- Willis, J., Gibson, A., Spina, N., Kelly, N., Azordegan, J., & Crosswell, L. (2021). Towards faster feedback in higher education through digitally mediated dialogic loops. Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 37(3), 22-37. https://doi.org/10.14742/ajet.5977
- Yasmin, S., Bhowmik, T., Rahman, M., & Eluru, N. (2021). Enhancing non-motorist safety by simulating trip exposure using a transportation planning approach. Accident Analysis and Prevention, 156, . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2021.106128
- Zenkteler, M., Foth, M., & Hearn, G. (2021). The role of residential suburbs in the knowledge economy: insights from a design charrette into nomadic and remote work practices. Journal of Urban Design. https://doi.org/10.1080/13574809.2020.1860673
- Zhao, X., Li, X., Torgler, B., & Dulleck, U. (2021). Patient violence, physicians treatment decisions, and patient welfare: Evidence from China. Health Economics (United Kingdom). https://doi.org/10.1002/hec.4260
- Davidsson, P. (2021). Psychology, Process, and the Entrepreneurial Artifact. In M. M. Gielnik, M. S. Cardon, & M. Frese (Eds.), The Psychology of Entrepreneurship: New Perspectives (pp. 357-376). Routledge. https://www.routledge.com/The-Psychology-of-Entrepreneurship-New-Perspectives/Gielnik-Cardon-Frese/p/book/9780367684471
- Evans, R., Kelly, N., & Kerr, J. (2021). Being a Design Academic: Design Process, Practice, Thinking. In A. Blackler, & E. Miller (Eds.), How to Be a Design Academic: From Learning to Leading (pp. 13-27). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9780429351693
- Flew, T. (2021). Globalization and post-globalization. In L. Lievrouw, & B. Loader (Eds.), Routledge Handbook of Digital Media and Communication (pp. 350-362). Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315616551
- Foth, M., Mann, M., Bedford, L., Fieuw, W., & Walters, R. (2021). A capitalocentric review of technology for sustainable development: The case for more-than-human design. In A. Finlay (Ed.), Global Information Society Watch 2020: Technology, the environment and a sustainable world: Responses from the global South (pp. 78-82). (Global Information Society Watch (GISWatch)). Association for Progressive Communications (APC). https://giswatch.org/node/6216
- Foth, M., & Rittenbruch, M. (2021). Building a Research Group: Urban Informatics 2006 to now. In A. Blackler, & E. Miller (Eds.), How to Be a Design Academic: From Learning to Leading (pp. 289-305). CRC Press. https://www.routledge.com/How-to-Be-a-Design-Academic-From-Learning-to-Leading/Blackler-Miller/p/book/9780367362904
- Foth, M., Anastasiu, I., Mann, M., & Mitchell, P. (2021). From Automation to Autonomy: Technological Sovereignty for Better Data Care in Smart Cities. In B. T. Wang, & C. M. Wang (Eds.), Automating Cities: Design, Construction, Operation and Future Impact (pp. 319–343). (Advances in 21st Century Human Settlements). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8670-5_13
- Foth, M., Bilandzic, A., & Guaralda, M. (2021). The impact of peer-to-peer accommodation on place authenticity: A placemaking perspective. In A. Aurigi, & N. Odendaal (Eds.), Shaping Smart for Better Cities: Rethinking and Shaping Relationships between Urban Space and Digital Technologies (pp. 283-306). Elsevier. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-818636-7.00015-9
- Mitchell, P., Foth, M., & Anastasiu, I. (Accepted/In press). Geographies of locative apps. In P. C. Adams, & B. Warf (Eds.), Routledge Handbook of Media Geographies Routledge.
- Nugent, A., Carroll, A., Hattie, J. A., & Dulleck, U. (2021). Creating an impact, leaving an impression – learnings from the Australian Science of Learning Research Centre. In A. Carroll, R. Cunnington, & A. Nugent (Eds.), Learning under the lens: Applying findings from the science of learning to the classroom (pp. 31-44). (Local/Global Issues in Education). Routledge.
- Rimmer, M. (2021). Article 10 Technology development and transfer. In G. Van Calster, & L. Reins (Eds.), The Paris Agreement on Climate Change: A Commentary (pp. 237-259). (Elgar Commentaries series). Edward Elgar Publishing. https://doi.org/10.4337/9781788979191.00019
- Rimmer, M. (2021). Automating fab cities: 3D printing and urban renewal. In B. T. Wang, & C. M. Wang (Eds.), Automating Cities: Design, Construction, Operation and Future Impact (pp. 255-272). (Advances in 21st Century Human Settlements). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8670-5_10
- Rimmer, M. (Accepted/In press). Carbon capture and storage: Intellectual property, innovation policy, and climate change. In C. Arlota, & H. Costa (Eds.), Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) in International Energy Policy and Law: Perspectives on Sustainable Development, Climate Change, and the Energy Transition Elsevier.
- Rimmer, M. (Accepted/In press). Synthetic Genomics: Intellectual Property, Innovation Policy, and Advanced Biofuels. In E. Jacob-Lopes (Ed.), 3rd Generation Biofuels: Disruptive Technologies to Enable Commercial Production Elsevier.
- Seevinck, J., Kelly, N., McKinnon, H., Evans, R., Fyfield, B., Rezayan, L., Kerr, J., Tyurina, A., & Turner, J. (2021). Reframing Learning via Technology: COVID-19 – Hacks and Reflections. In A. Blackler, & E. Miller (Eds.), How to Be a Design Academic: From Learning to Leading (pp. 153-171). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9780429351693
- Tuzovic, S. (Accepted/In press). Apple: Value at its Core. In W. M. Pride, O. C. Ferrell, B. Lukas, S. Schembri, O. Niininen, & R. Casidy (Eds.), Marketing Principles (4 ed.). Cengage Learning.
- Tuzovic, S. (2021). LEGO: Leading the Way to a Sustainable Future – Brick by Brick. In Integrated Marketing Communications (6th ed., pp. 385-387). Cengage Learning. https://www.cengageasia.com/TitleDetails/isbn/9780170443005
- Tuzovic, S. (Accepted/In press). Singapore Changi: The World’s Best Airport. In W. M. Pride, O. C. Ferrell, B. Lukas, S. Schembri, O. Niininen, & R. Casidy (Eds.), Marketing Principles (4 ed.). Cengage Learning.
- Tuzovic, S. (Accepted/In press). Talk to Me – The Rise of Voice Assistants and Smart Speakers: A Balance between Efficiency and Privacy. In A. Hanlon, & T. Tuten (Eds.), Handbook of Digital Marketing and Social Media SAGE Publications Ltd.
- Wang, B., & Rimmer, M. (2021). 3D printing and housing: Intellectual property and construction law. In B. T. Wang, & C. M. Wang (Eds.), Automating Cities: Design, Construction, Operation and Future Impact (pp. 113-140). (Advances in 21st Century Human Settlements). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-8670-5_5
- Yasmin, S., Anowar, S., & Tay, R. (Accepted/In press). Emergency vehicles and traffic safety. In Encyclopedia of Transportation Elsevier.
- Zelenko, O., Gomez, R., & Kelly, N. (2021). Research Co-Design: Meaningful Collaboration in Research. In A. Blackler, & E. Miller (Eds.), How to Be a Design Academic: From Learning to Leading (pp. 227-243). CRC Press.
Abbas, M. Z. (2021). COVID-19 Highlights Innovation Failures of the Current Patent-Based Innovation Model: What is the Way Forward?. Paper presented at 18th Annual Works-in-Progress Intellectual Property Colloquium , Washington D.C., USA, United States.
Abbas, M. Z. (2021). Public Health Implications of Vaccine Nationalism: A Short-Sighted and Risky Approach in Response to COVID-19. Paper presented at International Online Medical Sociology Annual Conference.
Abbas, M. Z. (2021). The Role and Patent Infringement Liability of Fab Labs and Makerspaces in COVID-19 Response. Paper presented at Remaking the Maker Movement, Brisbane, Australia.
Abbas, M. Z. (2021). Voluntary Responsible Human Behaviour to Mitigate the COVID-19 Pandemic: Role of Local Community Organizations in Information Sharing and Health Literacy. Paper presented at 3rd Annual BEST Conference on Human Behaviour and Decision Making, Brisbane, Australia.
- Belek Fialho Teixeira, M., Pham, K., Caldwell, G., Seevinck, J., Swann, L., Rittenbruch, M., Kelly, N., Santo, Y., Garcia Hansen, V., & Volz, K. (2021). A user-centred focus on augmented reality and virtual reality in AEC: Opportunities and barriers identified by industry professionals. In A. Globa, J. van Ameijde, A. Fingrut, N. Kim, & T. T. Sky Lo (Eds.), PROJECTIONS: Proceedings of the 26th International Conference of the Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA) 2021, Volume 2 (pp. 273-283).  The Association for Computer-Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia (CAADRIA).
- Foth, M., Caldwell, G. A., & Fredericks, J. (Accepted/In press). A COVID-19 Horizon Scan Looking for Post-Pandemic Implications for Design. In Proceedings of Cumulus Roma 2021 – Design Culture(s) Cumulus, International Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media.
- Gonsalves, K., Foth, M., & Caldwell, G. (Accepted/In press). Chatty Bench Project: Radical Media Architecture during COVID-19 Pandemic. In Proceedings of the Media Architecture Biennale 2021 ACM.
- Gonsalves, K., Foth, M., Caldwell, G., & Jenek, W. (2021). Radical placemaking: An immersive, experiential and activist approach for marginalised communities. In H. Griffin (Ed.), Connections: Exploring heritage, architecture, cities, art, media (Vol. 20.1, pp. 237 – 252). (AMPS Proceedings Series; Vol. 20.1). AMPS (Architecture, Media, Politics, Society) . http://architecturemps.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Amps-Proceedings-Series-20.1.pdf
- Kelly, N. (Accepted/In press). Analysing teacher learning in online networks: An outline for methodological decision-making. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL) https://repository.isls.org/
- Sheikh, H., Gonsalves, K., & Foth, M. (Accepted/In press). Plant(e)tecture: Towards a Multispecies Media Architecture Framework for amplifying Plant Agencies. In Proceedings of the Media Architecture Biennale 2021 ACM.
Sheikh, H., Foth, M., & Mitchell, P. (2021). A Speculative Approach to More-than-Human City Governance: Desirable Future(s) of Biodiversity. Abstract from digitalecologies Workshop, London, United Kingdom. http://www.digicologies.com/sensing-and-sentinels/#1613746703235-b68c0f5b-35c3
- Bünning, F., Chan, H. F., Schmidt, S. L., Schreyer, D., & Torgler, B. (2021). Awards Are Career Catalysts for Young Talents in Highly Competitive Job Markets. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3758520
- Godwin, M., Whyte, S., Russell-Bennett, R., & Dulleck, U. (2021). Coping with Covid: Australian women’s coping responses during the Covid-19 pandemic. (71 ed.) Centre for Economic Policy Research.
- Vuong, T. K., Chan, H. F., & Torgler, B. (2021). Competing Social Identities and Intergroup Discrimination: Evidence from a Framed Field Experiment with High School Students in Vietnam. https://ssrn.com/abstract=3768232
- Chan, H. F., Torgler, B., & Whyte, S. (2021). Exploring sexual orientation beyond genital arousal: Using large-scale online dating contact behavior to study male and female bisexuality. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 118(12), [e2026320118]. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2026320118
- Berger, E. S. C., von Briel, F., Davidsson, P., & Kuckertz, A. (2021). Digital or not – The future of entrepreneurship and innovation: Introduction to the special issue. Journal of Business Research, 125, 436-442. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2019.12.020
- Newman, A., Obschonka, M., Moeller, J., & Chandan, G. G. (2021). Entrepreneurial passion: A Review, synthesis, and agenda for future research. Applied Psychology, 70(2), 816-860. https://doi.org/10.1111/apps.12236
Foth, M., Mitchell, P., Mann, M., Rittenbruch, M., & Anastasiu, I. (2021). Some Environmental Sustainability Concerns about IoT-enabled Smart Cities. Input paper for the Horizon Scanning Project ‘The Internet of Things’ on behalf of the Australian Council of Learned Academies (ACoLA). Australian Council of Learned Academies (ACOLA). https://acola.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/acola-iot-input-paper_sustainability-concerns_foth-mitchell-mann.pdf
Rimmer, M. (2021). A Submission to the Joint Standing Committee on Treaties on the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). Joint Standing Committee on Treaties, Australian Parliament. https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Treaties/RCEP/Submissions
Rimmer, M. (2021). Proposals for a Smokefree Aotearoa 2025 Action Plan: A Submission to the New Zealand Ministry of Health . New Zealand Ministry of Health. https://www.health.govt.nz/publication/proposals-smokefree-aotearoa-2025-action-plan
Rimmer, M. (2021). A Submission to the Productivity Commission Inquiry into the Right to Repair. Productivity Commission, Australian Government.
Rimmer, M. (2021). A Submission to the Senate Select Committee on COVID-19 on Intellectual Property and Access to Essential Medicines. Senate Select Committee on COVID-19, Australian Parliament.
Russell-Bennett, R., Riedy, C., Gardner, J., Chong, J., Kuch, D., Niklas, S., Clements, A., Flew, T., Mathmann, F., McAndrew, R., Letheren, K., Zimbatu, A., Whittaker, L., Minunno, R., Amin, R., Goulding, B., & Ong, S. (Ed.) (2021). Trust building for collaborative win-win customer solutions in the energy sector: RACE 2030 Insights, Gaps and Opportunities Overview.
Abbas, M. Z. (2021, Feb). Access to Medical Equipment in a Pandemic Situation: Importance of Localized Supply Chains and 3D Printing. South Views, South Centre. https://www.southcentre.int/southviews-no-213-23-february-2021/
Abbas, M. Z. (2021). Patent law and 3D printing applications in repairing medical equipment: Australia needs to adopt an explicit right to repair exemption.
- Aranzales, I., Chan, H. F., Eichenberger, R., Hegselmann, R., Stadelmann, D., & Torgler, B. (2021, Feb 3). Scientists’ opinion, attitudes, and consensus towards immunity passports. medRxiv. https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.02.02.21250796
- Brown, C., Howell, N., & Lammers, I. (2021, Feb 21). Submission to Attorney-General’s Department: The Bankruptcy System and the Impacts of Coronavirus. Manuscript submitted for publication.
Gonsalves, K. (Author), Foth, M. (Author), & Caldwell, G. (Author). (2021). Chatty Bench Project: Radical Media Architecture in Precarious Times: Situated [Story-Place-Media] Making during COVID-19. Digital or Visual Products, Media Architecture Biennale. https://awards.mediaarchitecture.org/mab/project/224
Kelly, N. (2021, May 15). Everything You Ever Said. Kyogle Writers Festival.
Mortimer, G., & Russell-Bennett, R. (2021). ‘Smell like a woman, not a rose’: Chanel No. 5 100 years on, an iconic fragrance born from an orphanage. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/smell-like-a-woman-not-a-rose-chanel-no-5-100-years-on-an-iconic-fragrance-born-from-an-orphanage-158870
Rimmer, M. (2021, Apr 30). The Uluru Statement from the Heart and Indigenous intellectual property: A Submission to the Indigenous Voice Inquiry. National Indigenous Australians Agency (NIAA).
Tuzovic, S. (2021). To dine or not to dine? Guidelines to understanding consumer wellbeing during COVID-19. QUTeX Blog. https://blogs.qut.edu.au/qutex/2021/03/25/to-dine-or-not-to-dine%e2%80%95-guidelines-to-understanding-consumer-wellbeing-during-covid-19/
Wang, S., & Mortimer, G. (2021). School banking programs target ‘vulnerable consumers’. But research shows kids are smarter than you think. The Conversation. https://theconversation.com/school-banking-programs-target-vulnerable-consumers-but-research-shows-kids-are-smarter-than-you-think-155360