4th Annual BEST Conference on Human Behaviour &
Decision Making 2022
In 2022, the BEST Centre will host the 4th annual “BEST Conference on Human Behaviour and Decision Making” on Thursday 10th & Friday 11th February at the Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus, Brisbane Australia.
The Centre for Behavioural Economics, Society and Technology (BEST) is a national and international leader in applied behavioural research. The Centre draws on QUT’s expertise in applied economics and social marketing, while leveraging and amplifying QUT’s expertise in health, science, technology and creative industries. The BEST Centre brings together researchers interested in applying Behavioural Insights to address real world problems in close collaboration with government, industry and the not-for-profit sector.
The conference will bring together academic, private sector and policy researchers to share, learn and collaborate on scientific research focused on understanding human behaviour, and how that impacts decision making and thus society more broadly. This event will be a hybrid-conference, allowing for participants to join in-person and via Zoom.
The Conference welcomes researchers from all fields, including but not limited to: Applied & Experimental Economics, Social Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, Social Psychology & Evolutionary Psychology, Evolutionary Biology, Education, Health, Demography, Sexuality & Gender, Political Science, Religion, Anthropology, Scientometrics, Sports, Engineering, Mathematics, Management, Business Studies, Creative Industries, and Philosophy.
To view the Conference program for the BEST Conference 2022, follow the link below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BEST CONFERENCE 2022 PROGRAM
- Prof. Jolanda Jetten – University of Queensland – Social Psychology
- Plenary topic: Economic inequality: Consequences for social, political and consumer behaviour
- Prof. Gigi Foster – University of New South Wales – Economics
- Plenary topic: COVID Policy: Science or Religion?
- Prof. Rebekah Russell-Bennett – QUT & BEST Centre – Social Marketing
- Plenary topic: Social Marketing and Behavioural Economics: The BEST of both worlds
- Natasha Doherty – Accenture
- Plenary topic: Behaviour insights in action: practical applications of behavioural economics and why it is important in public
To learn more about our plenary speakers, click HERE.
BEST Conference 2023
BEST Conference 2022
- BEST Conference 2022 Session Presentations
- 2022 Plenary Speakers
- Program for the BEST 2022 Conference!
- BEST Conference 2022 Important Info Sheet
- View Photos from the 2022 conference
BEST Conference 2021
- 2021 Plenary Speakers
- “Gender in Science” Round Table Speakers
- Final Program for the BEST 2021 Conference!
- BEST Conference 2021 Important Info Sheet
- BEST Conference 2021 Session Presentations
- View Photos from the 2021 conference
BEST Conference 2020
- 2020 Plenary Speakers
- Check out the Final Program for the BEST 2020 Conference!
- View Photos from the 2020 conference
- BEST 2020 Session Presentations