The BEST Service Offering
Why Work With Us
The BEST service offering:
The BEST Centre offers a range of evidence-based services, processes and methods to analyse behaviours, address social and wicked problems, evaluate evidence, create transformation, help individuals make better decisions, and bring together trans-disciplinary researchers.
We call our service offering the BEST IDEA (Insight, Design, Evaluate, Achieve). This approach consists of 7 stages commencing with problem definition and ending with regulation.
The BEST IDEA is a behavioural approach to solving problems that impact society and the economy.
- This framework integrates methods and theories from behavioural economics and social marketing to have rigorous human-centred processes for developing insights about population segments.
- This framework involves designing (and in some cases co-designing) solutions that address key behavioural barriers and leverage motivators.
- This framework allows BEST to evaluate the effectiveness of these solutions.
- This framework assists us to achieve impact through regulation, policy or altered organisational processes.
The projects at BEST can focus on one of these components or can cover the entire process.
The BEST Centre works with partners using all of these services in a sequenced program or focusing on individual services in a bespoke project.
So if you have a social issue that needs all or some of these services we’d love to partner with you.
Our value proposition:
- Evidence-based and scientific approach
- Creative solutions by the brightest minds
- Transdisciplinary innovation
- Proven track record
- The breadth of consultancy with the depth of science
We have experience across multiple sectors, including but not limited to:
- Alcohol Consumption
- Biomedical Devices
- Blood Donation
- Breast Screening
- Consumer Affairs
- Health Screening
- Healthy Eating
- News and Media Consumption
- Respectful Relationships
- Sexual Health
- Water Compliance
We solve problems with the consumer, not for the consumer – and ensuring the journey is a happy one for everyone involved is a priority!
Our tools and techniques:
- Data Scraping and Analysis
- Service Design
- Social Media Listening
- Focus groups
- Systematic literature reviews