High net worth givers are those whose decisions to donate a percentage of their wealth are made notable by its size, being many multiples of the median wealth of the population. This means that the impact of their giving is both actually and potentially greater.
- McGregor-Lowndes, Myles, Balczun, Marie, Conroy, Denise, Keast, Robyn, Baker, Christopher, Barraket, Jo, Scaife, Wendy (2017) Giving Australia 2016: Individual Giving and Volunteering
- Crittall, Marie, Scaife, Wendy A., Boldeman, Stephanie (2016) A study of professional advisers in Australia
- Wymer, Walter, Scaife, Wendy, McDonald, Katie (2012) Financial planners and philanthropic planning Voluntas, 23 (2), pp.350-370.
- Scaife, Wendy, Williamson, Alexandra, McDonald, Katie, Smyllie, Susan (2012) Foundations for giving : why and how Australians structure their philanthropy
- McDonald, Katie, Scaife, Wendy, Smyllie, Susan (2011) Give and take in major gift relationships Australian Journal Of Social Issues, 46 (2), pp.163-182.
- Scaife, Wendy A., McDonald, Katie, Smyllie, Susan (2011) A Transformational Role : Donor and charity perspectives on major giving in Australia
- Madden, Kym M. (2009) Is philanthropy relevant? a study of professional advisers in Australia Working Paper No. CPNS 43.
- Madden, Kym M., Scaife, Wendy A. (2008) Looking for the value-add: Private advice needs of high-net-worth Australians
- Madden, Kym M., Scaife, Wendy A. (2008) Good times and philanthropy : giving by Australia's affluent
- Madden, Kym, Newton, Cameron (2006) Is the Tide Turning? Professional advisers’ willingness to advise about philanthropy