- Williamson, Alexandra, Kingston, Kylie, Bennison, Linda (2022) Similar or Different? Downward Accountability Across Civil Society Organisational Forms Voluntas.
- Kingston, Kylie, Furneaux, Craig, de Zwaan, Laura, Alderman, Lyn (2020) From monologic to dialogic: Accountability of nonprofit organisations on beneficiaries’ terms Accounting, Auditing and Accountability Journal, 33 (2), pp.447-471.
- Williamson, Alexandra, Luke, Belinda, Furneaux, Craig (2019) Privateness, accountability and philanthropic foundations Third Sector Review, 25 (2), pp.147-176.
- Williamson, Alexandra, Luke, Belinda, Leat, Diana, Furneaux, Craig (2017) Founders, families and futures: Perspectives on the accountability of Australian Private Ancillary Funds Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 46 (4), pp.747-771.
- Williamson, Alexandra, Luke, Belinda, Furneaux, Craig, Subramaniam, N (2016) Why be accountable? Exploring the voluntary accountability of Australian Private Ancillary Funds Proceedings of the 8th Asia-Pacific Interdisciplinary Research in Accounting (APIRA) Conference, pp.1-21.
- Williamson, Alexandra Kate (2015) Accountable to everyone, or to no one? Perspectives on the accountability of Australian private ancillary funds
- Leat, Diana, Williamson, Alexandra, Scaife, Wendy (2014) Performance Measurement in Perspective: An exploratory study of Australian foundations’ approaches to performance measurement ACPNS Legal case Notes.