What is Paperminer?
PaperMiner system is an interactive web-based tool that is accessible using browsers that utilises text mining techniques for extracting the metadata information and visualising them interactively using google maps. It enables the ne-grained analysis of large-scale document collections and empowers scholars to group the concepts which helps to identify and distinguish long-term patterns in digitised newspaper articles semi-automatically. This is a generic system that can be implemented to suit the requirements of any application domain and not just limited to newspaper articles. You can access it using this link http://paperminer.org.au/ or http://184.108.40.206/
What is FGCR?
FGCR is a document (text) clustering algorithm that harnesses the scalability of a search engine to produce fast fine-grained clustering solution. FGCR uses the concept of most relevant clusters to improve the performance of the clustering algorithm when dealing with fine-grained clustering problems. Furthermore, it utilizes a new cluster representation loci to improve the computational efficiency and reduce the curse of dimensionality problem in high-dimensional data. FGCR is comprehensively tested with social media data, further detail can be found in the following paper .
- Fast clustering algorithm for fine-grained and high-dimensional unstructured (text) data.
- Cached query results (recommended) as-well-as online query processing.
- Documents’ vector space model (VSM) generator from a search engine.
- Documents to query generator.
- Cluster bubble visualization.
- Disparity (DS) metric evaluation (see ).
- Installation and usage.
- Building a sparse VSM from a search engine.
- Generate (and saving) queries from the documents.
- Calculating DS metric.
- Cluster bubbles visualization.
- FGCR paper.
If you are using any function from FGCR, please use the following citation in your (academic) work.
. Sutanto, Taufik, and Richi Nayak. “Fine-Grained Document Clustering for Social Media Analytics”, (Submitted, under review), 2017.
- To report an issue with FGCR or to suggest a feature please use the issue tracker.
- To ask a question regarding usage of FGCR we encourage posting to StackOverflow using the “FGCR” tag.
- To interact with FGCR developers, visit the FGCR Gitter channel.
- Finally, if you need to get in touch for non-technical information or doing a benchmark for an academic paper and in need for our VSM (used in the paper), please send us an e-mail.
What is wDataMiner?
- wDataMiner is a web based application owned by QUT Apply Datamining Group.
- wDataMiner aims to execute different algorithms on data sets
- Users sign up and will be approved by administrators.
- Users can upload their data as text files.
- Then they can execute algorithms on uploaded files.
- Contact us page has been implemented to allow users to communicate with Administrators.
- Click Log in if you need to login
[need to provide login access to application]
Social Media Scrapper