We are the largest team of health law academics in Australia, drawing together a critical mass of national leaders in the field.
- Adjunct Professor Sara Davies
- Adjunct Professor Jocelyn Downie
- Adjunct Professor Ian Freckelton QC
- Adjunct Professor Bill Madden
- Adjunct Professor Malcolm Parker
- Adjunct Professor Thaddeus Pope
- Adjunct Professor Julian Savulescu
- Adjunct Professor Sally Sheldon
- Adjunct Professor Christy Simpson
- Adjunct Associate Professor Marie Bismark
- Adjunct Associate Professor Kenneth Chambaere
- Assistant Professor Kenneth Chambaere, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Ghent University, Belgium, February-May 2016
- Dr John Chesterman, Office of the Public Advocate, Victoria, April 2016
We have many research students who work on a variety of topics, including:
- commercial surrogacy arrangements
- futile treatment in acute emergencies
- paramedic experiences with children exposed to domestic violence.
Our members and researchers have productive collaborative partnerships and relationships with colleagues and research centres across Australia and globally, including in Europe, the USA, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, China, India and Indonesia.
We are interested in continued development of national and international partnerships and invite you to contact our directors, Tina Cockburn and Fiona McDonald, to discuss opportunities to collaborate.