Entrepreneurs, business advisors, governments and non-profit organisations can draw on our expertise in their efforts to design policies, start businesses, innovate and improve performance.
Large-scale projects like the Comprehensive Australian Study of Entrepreneurial Emergence (CAUSEE) and the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) are helping us assess entrepreneurial activity in Australia. We’re discovering what works and doesn’t work for Australian start-ups. Our more specialised projects are helping segments of the population and industry.
- All ACE Research reports (longer; typically 12 pages and up)
- ACE Research Industry Briefing Report series (longer; typically 12 pages and up)
- ACE Research Vignette Series (short; typically 2-page summaries)
- Short animated videos and longer public seminars on YouTube
- Public seminars on iTunesU (varying length)
- All ACE publications on QUT ePrints