The project aims to explain how Australians who are currently involved in setting up new business ventures can be more successful. Based on a study of new ventures in Australia’s mining industry, researchers expect to demonstrate that the key to success lies in a complex matching process between the actor involved and the opportunity they are pursuing.
Funding / Grants
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
Other Team Members
- Dr Rene Bakker, Indiana University
- Mrs Beatrix Brice, Queensland Resources Council
- Professor Dean Shepherd, Indiana University
- Associate Professor Andreas Schwab, Iowa State University