Are you pursuing a PhD on an entrepreneurship-related topic?
Then this is for you!
The ACERE Doctoral Consortium is designed to give students the opportunity to:
- Meet leading International and Australian Entrepreneurship researchers
- Obtain expert feedback on specific challenges you face in your research
- Share experiences and build a network with other doctoral students
- Get first-hand experience of the review process
- Gain tips and tricks for finishing, finding a job, and surviving the process
The program provides the opportunity to pitch and receive feedback on your research and any specific challenges you face in an informal discussion setting with leading scholars in the field. Hear from experts on developing theory and designing research. You will also get key insights into what happens after the PhD from early career researchers who have started their careers but still have the PhD process in fresh memory.