ACERE is returning to Queensland!
ACERE 2023 will be hosted by the University of Queensland (UQ) and co-organised with the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship Research (QUT).
After two years of being online we are excited to be hosting an in-person conference.
The conference will take place in Brisbane, at the University of Queensland St Lucia Campus on the 8th-10th of February 2023 with preconference events taking place on the 6th and 7th.
The 2023 will keep the best of ACERE (Doctoral Consortium, Educators Forum, Interactive Paper Presentations Panel Discussions, Best Paper Awards & Social Events), continue with the recent edition of the Industry Forum and introduce PDWs with our leading journals.
We are thrilled to announce that Journal of Business Venturing, Academy of Management Review, and Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice will be running Paper Development Workshops (PDWs) in the lead-up to the conference.
To continue the reach that the online conference of 2021 and 2022 enabled, we will offer a purely online stream of paper presentations to enable participation from delegates who face significant resource constraints preventing them from participating face-to-face in the conference. We will also provide access to the keynote presentations.
Stay tuned for more details on the PDWs, Doctoral Consortium, Educators Forum, Industry Forum and Social Events.
Call for Abstracts
We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission portal is now open!
The abstract deadline is 15 September 2022.
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts must be submitted online, and uploaded in the following specific format:
- All Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts must be an approximately 900 words.
- The abstract should clearly state the:
- Principal Topic (at least 100 words and no more than 500 words)
- Method (or “Key Propositions” for conceptual papers) (at least 100 words and no more than 300 words)
- Results and Implications (at least 100 words and no more than 300 words)
- Abstracts must be text only and there is no need to list the references even if in-text references are used (having a couple of key in-text references may be appropriate).
- Pictures or graphs should not be submitted.
- Contact information for all author/s; including name, affiliation and email addresses must be entered in the online submission form. The author(s) name and contact information should not appear anywhere in the abstract.
The full papers are due 17 November 2022.
Good luck with your submissions!
We will endeavour to answer your queries as efficiently as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.