If you’re passionate about entrepreneurship, and want to explore ideas, create knowledge and become an expert, why not join our team of PhD and masters students?
Our supervisors are leaders in their fields and offer exceptional mentoring support. You’ll be part of a vibrant research culture, with regular seminars and workshops. Our annual Paper Development Bootcamp is a great opportunity for students to develop vital skills from experienced researchers in an informal setting.
You could study one of the topics below as a research student at the Australian Centre for Entrepreneurship, or propose your own topic.
- CAUSEE data set opportunities
- Characteristics of entrepreneurial opportunities and new venture ideas
- Entrepreneurship in the Australian mining industry
- Global Entrepreneneurship Monitor – Australia
- Indigenous entrepreneurship
Send your CV and proposed research topic to the QUT Business School Research Support Office and we can match you with a supervisor.