With over 200 events and 20+ partners around the country, Global Entrepreneurship Week Australia is Australia’s largest celebration of entrepreneurship.
GEW Australia has brought together government organisations like Australian Taxation Office, Commonwealth Bank, RMIT as well as organisations like Start up Weekend, Majoran Distillery, Australian Business Week and many more.
What is it?
GEW is between 18th – 24th November 2013
Here are some of the key events happening during GEW Australia –
- Australian Taxation Office is holding its first ever Small Business Q & A on Facebook – to answer all your business and tax questions
- Commonwealth Bank Women in Focus; Disrupt or be Disrupted events happening around the country
- 20+ schools around Australia will be launching business skills simulation learning programs for high school students in industries in decline such as retail, hospitality and manufacturing – this is an initiative by Australian Business Week
- Global Startup Battle will be happening across 3 Start Up Weekends
- Creative Innovation Conference bringing together the worlds’ best thinkers and leaders
- RMIT’s Entrepreneur Coffee Club – a networking night for entrepreneurs in Melbourne
And many many more!
“The goal of GEW Australia is to enable the entrepreneurship community to speak as 1 voice and to work towards the broader goal of strengthening the Australian economy,” says FRANK Team, Managing Director, Natasha Munasinghe
+++ We have some exciting new announcements coming up to kick off GEW on the 18th of November 2013 – Stay Tuned!+++
For information on GEW Australia
- GEW Australia website – http://au.unleashingideas.org/
- GEW Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/GEW-Australian-Entrepreneurship/356352697758328?ref=ts&fref=ts
- Natasha Munasinghe – Natasha@frankteam.com.au or 0424 714 737